HistoryThe first entry about the village was found in Kloster Speinshart in 1314. Historians assume, the village was founded in the years between 900 and 1314 a.D. But there are no further sources about the establishment.
1943/44: The first part of the community center was built. At that time the building was used as a school.
1978: The townships Oberbibrach and Vorbach fused to a new township, called Vorbach.
1983: Add-on for the school and new use as community center.
Gastronomy- Gasthaus 'Zum Peter'
- Der Dorfwirt
- bowling allay (Gaststätte "Kegelbahn" im Gemeindezentrum)
- Novem (previous called "Empe")
- Baugeschäft Meier
- Gardinen Fröhlich
- Milde Landwirtschaftsgeräte (previous called "Hader")
-FC Vorbach (football/ soccer)
-Sportkegler Vorbach (bowling)
-Tennisfreunde Oberbibrach (tennis)
-Freiwillige Feuerwehr Vorbach (fire department)
-Katholische Landjugendbewegung Vorbach (catholic youth club)
-Soldatenkameradschaft Vorbach (pre-soldiers)
||Neustadt an der Waldnaab